Sunday, January 27, 2008

Exciting Arrival in the Mail

Posted by PicasaYesterday "The Painted Quilt", a book I had ordered from Great Britain a month or two ago, finally arrived. This book, by Linda and Laura Kemshall, is packed with readable, seemingly useful content (I have not tried any of the techniques yet) and appealing picures and illustrations. I thought that at the time I ordered this book that I'd checked the usual domestic book sellers and had not found them having this book in stock. Now that I have the book, I see that it may be ordered from Amazon.com, for example. So, I probably paid twice as much as I needed, but I will not lament for long as I'm enjoying it so much. Hopefully, if I did this right, you should be able to click on the picture of this book to go to the Amazon.com site for this book. It is a wonderful book to read, and I hope to try put it to good use!

No comments: