My uncle's farm, looking from the backside of the barn and silo. Many, many fun days there before the farm was sold in Fall 2006. Derek, on his last visit to the farm on Dec. 28, 2005, took a series of wonderful pictures of the farm. This is one of them; perhaps a candidate for an abstract design for a quilt? I miss Derek, I miss the farm; though not equal, they both have fond memories within me. Saturday, February 10, 2007
My Uncle's Farm
My uncle's farm, looking from the backside of the barn and silo. Many, many fun days there before the farm was sold in Fall 2006. Derek, on his last visit to the farm on Dec. 28, 2005, took a series of wonderful pictures of the farm. This is one of them; perhaps a candidate for an abstract design for a quilt? I miss Derek, I miss the farm; though not equal, they both have fond memories within me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment