I'm having a blast with the Fat Inchies, as I've heard them called. This is set #5; they are made of a layer of thin batting, misty fuse, silk dupioni, misty fuse again, loose silk strands layered on, and black chiffon as top layer, then top stitching. Although I like these as they are, I will bead them. So look soon for these little gals dressed up for a night on the town.Monday, October 8, 2007
Inchies #5
I'm having a blast with the Fat Inchies, as I've heard them called. This is set #5; they are made of a layer of thin batting, misty fuse, silk dupioni, misty fuse again, loose silk strands layered on, and black chiffon as top layer, then top stitching. Although I like these as they are, I will bead them. So look soon for these little gals dressed up for a night on the town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like this quilt.
Post a Comment