Does a cat ever miss finding something new in the house? This morning when I got up, I found Big ensconced in the basket of quilting goodies Tiffany gave me this past week. It contains quilt patterns, bunches of coordinated fat quarters, tubes filled with batik squares in graded values of a color, beautiful variegated threads, pins, Machingers, bobbin ring, and more--quite a lovely gift. All this, Big found to be a comfortable place to rest for the night. I should have known! Now he is sleeping behind me on my big armchair, snoring, with his head propped against my shoulder. What a sweet, big cat he is.Sunday, December 23, 2007
Big Finds New Basket of Quilting Goodies
Does a cat ever miss finding something new in the house? This morning when I got up, I found Big ensconced in the basket of quilting goodies Tiffany gave me this past week. It contains quilt patterns, bunches of coordinated fat quarters, tubes filled with batik squares in graded values of a color, beautiful variegated threads, pins, Machingers, bobbin ring, and more--quite a lovely gift. All this, Big found to be a comfortable place to rest for the night. I should have known! Now he is sleeping behind me on my big armchair, snoring, with his head propped against my shoulder. What a sweet, big cat he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment