Early this month Lonni Rossi offered a 20% discount on orders; I made an order for fabrics that I will use someday--no current, pressing project, just adding to my stash. Well, joy, joy, they arrived today, and they are so beautiful. Before I untie the ribbons holding these Jewels of the Sea fat quarter bundles, I felt compelled to photograph them and show them to you. I have been flipping through the FQs, eyeing the fabrics as best I can, knowing that I must bust them open, but just not able to do that yet. Now that I've shown them to you, perhaps I can open them and run my hands across the new fabrics, dreaming of how to use them. I find Lonni Rossi's fabrics to be so gorgeous, yet so hard to find in the fabric stores; hence the reason I tend to buy them online from the Lonni Rossi website. When I made T Shirt Quilt #1, I used Lonni Rossi fabrics for the sashings and border, and loved the look and the opportunity for free motion quilting with the lines of the design.Friday, February 15, 2008
Shipment of Lonni Rossi Fabrics Arrived Today
Early this month Lonni Rossi offered a 20% discount on orders; I made an order for fabrics that I will use someday--no current, pressing project, just adding to my stash. Well, joy, joy, they arrived today, and they are so beautiful. Before I untie the ribbons holding these Jewels of the Sea fat quarter bundles, I felt compelled to photograph them and show them to you. I have been flipping through the FQs, eyeing the fabrics as best I can, knowing that I must bust them open, but just not able to do that yet. Now that I've shown them to you, perhaps I can open them and run my hands across the new fabrics, dreaming of how to use them. I find Lonni Rossi's fabrics to be so gorgeous, yet so hard to find in the fabric stores; hence the reason I tend to buy them online from the Lonni Rossi website. When I made T Shirt Quilt #1, I used Lonni Rossi fabrics for the sashings and border, and loved the look and the opportunity for free motion quilting with the lines of the design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you left a comment at my blog -- it led me to yours!
Gorgeous bundles -- I love the Lonni Rossi fabrics!! Very tempting!
Post a Comment