With snow falling outside, I'm inside perusing photos from our trip to California in January. This photo was taken in the Laguna Beach area. Although the foreground is the only portion crisply in focus, I still like this picture and the feelings it evokes. Through binoculars, we had been watching sea lions on that large pile of rocks in the water. It was truly beautiful, all of it.Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Thinking Back to Laguna Beach
With snow falling outside, I'm inside perusing photos from our trip to California in January. This photo was taken in the Laguna Beach area. Although the foreground is the only portion crisply in focus, I still like this picture and the feelings it evokes. Through binoculars, we had been watching sea lions on that large pile of rocks in the water. It was truly beautiful, all of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
gorgeous, just gorgeous
This is good inspiration for some fiber art! Love the colors.
btw, thanks for all your comments on my blog...words like yours help me continue putting stuff up to be seen by others!
all best,
Ren
Do cactus grow by the ocean? Or are they in a planter box? You can tell I have never been to California.
I like this view.I want to go there,NOW.Wig.
This picture is from an outdoor vantage point in a park area. The cacti are not in a planter or box. I want to go back there too! NOW!
Flights leaving daily!
I don't live all that far from Laguana Beach, but don't go there very often. I remember a week trip to that beach when I was 14 when I was the babysitter for a family with three children. They treated me to a wonderful week in exchange for my help with the children. That was back in the 1960s, but I remember it vividly.
Pallas
Post a Comment