
The top tier of triangles has been composed and pieced, but not connected to the main section of the quilt yet. In this picture, the quilt has been turned on it's side so that I could fit pieces on the design board without going off the board. Such are the travails of having a small house and everything in it being scaled to fit.
To blog on New Year's Day and not wish all my friends and family a wonderful new year would be negligent. Good friends, know that I wish this for you all. As I said in an email today, "... love each other, and never take a single day for granted. Be good to each other, take the turn you would normally avoid, and let life take you where it will (it will anyway, don't you know?). I'm speaking to myself, here, too.".
No comments:
Post a Comment